The beautiful city of Dubai features exotic cuisines from all over the world. Everything from the gourmet Mediterranean to urban Japanese, authentic Indian to French delicacies; there is something for everyone.
La Mer has become the ultimate dining hub, and it is here where you will find all of the top choices. Ready to eat? Well then, let’s “dine” right in!
1. Salt Restaurant
If you want to dine at a cozy, casual restaurant in La Mer, SALT Restaurant is the place to visit. They started at Dubai Kite Beach in an Airstream trailer and since then has grown into a lovely establishment that has tantalized many tastebuds. Their mission is “feeling the good food” because “real ingredients taste better.”
How their Chicken Cheetos Slider fits into this philosophy is unclear. But it is true that the majority of their sliders are made from real Wagyu beef and are what made them famous. They have regular fries, black fries, sweet potato fries, and fire fries. Milkshakes and soft-serve abound, including the Lotus.
SALT strives to make their guests feel like they are family with their chilled lifestyle movement, and therefore all customers are referred to as “Salters.” This restaurant is not just any burger joint; it is a destination that offers an environment like no other and makes tourists feel like residents and residents feel like tourists.
- Cuisine: Fast Food, Burger
- Location: 2 A St, La Mer Beach
- Trading Hours: 10:00 am – 01:00 am
- Contact Details: 0526906601
- Website: https://www.findsalt.com/
2. HQ’s 459 Restaurant
HQ’S 459 is a family-friendly restaurant situated a few steps away from the beach. They offer breakfast, lunch, dinner, and an experience you will never forget. You will feel the ambiance as you enter with their beautiful interiors and breathtaking location.
Their cuisine is Spanish Italian, and the Mediterranean-inspired dishes include pizzas, pasta, pancakes, eggs benedict, steaks, and Waygu burgers. You can even order good old avocado toast, although it does have some unique twists. But most importantly, HQ’s 459 is there to show you a good time!
- Cuisine: Mediterranean, Seafood, Steak, Continental
- Location: La Mer South Jumeirah 1
- Trading Hours: 09:00 am – 01:00 am (Monday to Sunday)
- Contact Details: 04 3459000
- Website: https://www.hqs459.com/
3. Stars N Bars
Experience California at La Mer, Dubai, at the Stars N Bars Restaurant. With the most picturesque terrace in Dubai, this fabulous casual-cool restaurant destination offers its guests an unforgettable wine and dine experience just a stone’s throw away from La Mer Beach.
They claim their food reflects America’s tradition of being a cultural melting pot. Thus, they have burgers, wraps, pizza, and, best of all, their signature taco range where you can choose a variety of combos, including zucchini and mushroom or shrimp, cilantro, and lime (it is a more challenging choice than you think, so order both).
But if you are feeling sweet, there is the Nutella s’mores tacos to ensure the ultimate sugar rush. But if you order coffee (strongly recommend) it will balance this decadent indulgence.
- Cuisine: American
- Location: 15 2 A Street Jumeriah 1, La Mer Beach, North
- Trading Hours: 12:00 pm–02:00 am (Monday to Wednesday, & Sunday)
- 12:00 pm – 03:00 am (Thursday to Saturday)
- Contact Details: 04 3499903/04 5126211
- Website: StarsNBars La Mer
4. Aghatti Restaurant
Aghatti Restaurant offers a delicious selection of gourmet Iraqi cuisines prepared by Chef Aghatti himself. Aghatti’s is well known for their Mesgouf fish dishes, one of the most typical Iraqi dishes. But you will not regret ordering the Iraqi Kabab, the chef’s signature dish. They also take pride in only using quail eggs for their Shakshuka.
Enjoy Iraqi delicacies in an elegant, romantic, intimate setting where fine dining meets artistic brilliance. Aghatti even has a tree growing in the middle of their restaurant, giving you a feeling of eating outside, inside.
- Cuisine: Iraqi Style
- Location: 45 2 A St, Jumeirah 1
- Trading Hours: 09:00 am–12:00 am
- Contact Details: +971 43855595
- Website: Aghatti Restaurant – Iraqi Gourmet
5. Motomachi Japanese Restaurant
Motomachi Restaurant offers a taste of Japan in Dubai. The restaurant features an indoor and outdoor area with beautiful views of old and new Dubai. Japanese chefs proudly prepare their authentic Japanese cuisine, including mouthwatering sushi platters, and you will feel like you have stepped out of Dubai straight into Japan upon your arrival.
But sushi isn’t the only reason to visit Motomachi. Don’t miss out on their Gindara Saikyou Yaki, grilled black cod marinated and glazed with miso sauce. Their Truffle Mushroom Gohan is another mouthwatering treat. However, for those desiring a lighter meal, the Sashimi Salad with homemade apple dressing is a great choice. Also, be sure to leave room for their Matcha milk cake.
- Cuisine: Japanese
- Location: La Mer, Jumeirah
- Trading Hours: 09:00 am – 11:00 pm
- Contact Details: 04 323 9333
- Website: Motomachi Restaurant & Patisserie
6. Babel Restaurant
Babel is an award-winning Lebanese brand that offers an exquisite and authentic culinary dining experience. It is one of the best Lebanese restaurants in Lebanon and the Gulf countries.
Here in Dubai, the restaurant’s interior is breathtaking with its dazzling décor and magnificent architecture. The color scheme is black and smoky coppers, creating a clean, modern aesthetic where the art reflects the food’s culinary roots. You can tell Babel takes food seriously.
They provide a progressive cuisine, using only the freshest and finest ingredients through a contemporary fusion of flavors. One must try their Shrimps Beiroutheith, a dish of pan-fried shrimps served with a mixture of chili peppers, tomatoes, and onions. Their mixed puffed pastries are another delight. If you love seafood, they display the day’s catch, and you pick the one you want to be prepared. Divine.
- Cuisine: Lebanese
- Location: 45 2 A St Unit 403, S30
- Trading Hours: 12:00 pm – 12:00 am (Monday to Sunday)
- Contact Details: 04 4190220
- Website: Babel Restaurant – Best Lebanese Restaurant in Lebanon, Kuwait, and Dubai
7. Sikka Café
Emirati cuisine meets Iranian and Indian cuisines at SIKKA Café. Their goal is to bring the diverse flavors, aromas, customs, and eras that define the city’s cultural diversity together. SIKKA Café boasts beautiful ocean views and a tranquil atmosphere where friends and family can come to enjoy themselves while dining on deliciously culture-rich dishes.
Their hummus is so creamy, do order some. The chef’s signature salad is refreshing and comes with the option of chicken or prawns (you want the prawns). For dessert, the saffron milk cake is a flavorful experience. But you can’t go wrong with Sikka’s traditional Turkish Kunafa with cheese.
- Cuisine: Middle Eastern, Arabian
- Location: La Mer Jumeirah 1
- Trading Hours: 08:00 am – 12:00 am (Monday to Wednesday, & Sat to Sun)
- Contact Details: 04 3856775
- Website: La Mer | SIKKA CAFE (sikkadubai.ae)
8. Smoky Beach Restaurant
Located opposite JBR at The Beach, Smoky Beach offers a casual and unique shisha lounge dining experience. Their Middle Eastern and Arabian dishes include salads, sweet desserts, healthy smoothies, wow-factor mock-tails, snacks, sushi, sandwiches, and re-energizing hot drinks. You can also sink into their truffle burger or challenge yourself to their Dynamite Shrimp.
Smoky Beach Restaurant is the perfect destination if you are in the mood to enjoy a very chilled time with your family and friends.
- Cuisine: Middle Eastern, Arabian
- Location: La Mer, Opposite JBR
- Trading Hours: 10:00 am – 04:00 am (Monday to Sunday)
- Contact Details: +971 45905090
- Website: Smoky Beach – Shisha Lounge | The Beach – JBR, Dubai, UAE
9. Catch 22
Many people visit La Mer to be closer to the ocean, and what better way than enjoying food by the water, fresh-from-the-sea? That is precisely what you experience when you visit Catch 22 Restaurant.
They have many fantastic dishes, including seafood soups, lobster mac & cheese, calamari, lobster bisque, mussels, sushi rolls, etc. If you would like a non-fish dish, various other options are available. Their Jaw Breaker burger is an unforgettable experience.
- Cuisine: American, seafood, sushi
- Location: Opposite JBR
- Trading Hours: From 08:00 am – 01:00 am (Monday to Sunday)
- Contact Details: 04 3243209
- Website: Catch22
10. Zou Zou Restaurant
Zou Zou Restaurant is inspired by the region’s rich nature and history. The Turkish and Lebanese chefs carefully prepare the best Turkish and Lebanese cuisine for any occasion, from a party to a family dinner.
If you can’t decide which mezze to choose, their mixed platter has an excellent selection. The restaurant’s steak chef even offers an unforgettable fire show while preparing your steak. But those who prefer lamb will not be disappointed with the chops. Thus, for a truly memorable dining experience, visit Zouzou Restaurant the next time you’re in town.
- Cuisine: Lebanese, Turkish
- Location: Jumeira 1, La Mer Shop. 428, South 17
- Trading Hours: 09:30 am – 12:00 pm (Monday to Wednesday & Saturday to Sunday)
- Contact Details: 04 3430093
- Website: Zou Zou Dubai | Turkish and Lebanese Fusion Restaurant
11. El Greco Restaurant
El Greco is a beautiful Greek restaurant situated in La Mer Central, Dubai. Apart from their stunning setting, they offer delicious gyros, desserts, refreshing beverages, and healthy power bowls. Their cooking techniques provide a diverse, rich selection of foods, culminating in the freshness of their produce, house-blended spices, and meats.
They are all about sunny, breezy beach vibes. So, if you’re after a place to enjoy a late afternoon lunch or a romantic sunset dinner that honors the street food culture of the Mediterranean, this is the ideal destination for you.
- Cuisine: Greek
- Location: 45 2 A St Jumeirah 1, La Mer
- Trading Hours: 12:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Contact Details: 056 5333769
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: Elgreco – It’s Greekin Delicious
12. Kaftan Turkish Gourmet Restaurant
Kaftan Turkish Gourmet Restaurant is well known for its authentic Middle Eastern Fare, which won the Zomato User’s Choice award in 2018.
Their delectable Pasa Kadayif dessert is legendary, and their baklava will make you want seconds. Both pair well with their delicious Turkish tea.
But if you don’t believe in sweets before the meal, first try their lamb cutlets. Their grills are flavorful and juicy. Their sujuk is also not to be missed. If you are coming for breakfast, you can’t go wrong with one of their omelets.
Their Turkish hospitality is evident in their interior décor and food. So come and enjoy Turkey in the lovely La Mer, Dubai; it doesn’t get better than this.
- Cuisine: Turkish
- Location: 45 2 A St Jumeirah 1
- Trading Hours: 08:00 am – 12:30 am (Monday to Sunday)
- Contact Details: +971 43446288
- Website: Stay Tuned (kaftan-restaurant.com)
13. Al Shorfa Restaurant & Café
Al Shorfa is one of the most popular restaurants in La Mer Dubai, offering Persian, Turkish, European, and Lebanese food. You instantly sense the diversity and uniqueness of Alleppian dishes upon entry. Their Turkish coffee is reassuringly strong, making quite the contrast to their delicate teas full of flavor. Their Fattah hummus with minced meat is filling but delicious.
The restaurant & café is situated close to the La Mer Beach shoreline and offers its guests beautiful ocean views. So, if you are searching for a Syrian and Middle Eastern dining experience, Al Shorfa won’t disappoint.
- Cuisine: Lebanese
- Location: Marina JBR 971
- Trading Hours: 10:00 am – 10:00 pm
- Contact Details: +971 44228170
- Website: مطعم الشرفة | مطعم ومقهى الشرفة Alshorfa Restaurant And Cafe | جميرا (alshorfadubai.ae)
14. Creptastic Restaurant & Café
This urban-metropolitan-themed restaurant has put a modern spin on the crepes we all know and love. They have reinvented and deconstructed crepes in the most exotic and delicious recipes, and you have a choice between their savory crepe menu or sweet crepe menu for those who prefer sweet instead of savory.
Their vision is to prepare true urban food with the consistency and quality of world-class eateries. Their savory crepe menu includes Crepe Baconada (veal bacon, avocado, and mozzarella cheese) and Crepe Benedict (smoked turkey, mozzarella, poached eggs, and hollandaise sauce).
Their sweet crepe menu includes Banana Baby! (with Nutella spread, fresh banana, and whipped cream), and Salted Caramel & Apple Crepes (with caramelized cinnamon apples, whipped cream, and salted caramel).
- Cuisine: French
- Location: Central, La Mer, Jumeirah 1
- Trading Hours: 10:00 am – 11:00 pm (Saturday – Wednesday) & (Thursday – Friday)
- Contact Details: 800 273738
- Website: Crepe Restaurant | Creptastic | Dubai
15. The Duchess Restaurant
The Duchess Restaurant is a stunning waterfront café situated in La Mer, Dubai. They offer gorgeous contemporary dishes in a luxurious monochrome setting with the most breathtaking views of the ocean. The Duchess is modern and sophisticated, and guests get to experience the ultimate dining experience with friends and family.
- Cuisine: Cafe
- Location: Shop 21, North, La Mer, Jumeirah 1
- Trading Hours: From 09:00 am – 12:00 am (Monday to Thursday & Sunday)08:00 am – 12:00 am (Friday to Saturday)
- Contact Details: 04 3416600
16. Bado Chinese Restaurant
Bado Chinese Restaurant reflects a spice and culinary journey from Eastern regions of the country to the Middle East. They offer an authentic Arabic and Chinese fusion dining experience that you feel like you are actually in China. Except that Bado Restaurant is situated in one of the most beautiful locations in Dubai, La Mer!
- Cuisine: Chinese
- Location: La Mer
- Trading Hours: 11:00 am – 11:00 pm (Monday to Sunday)
- Contact Details: 04 8860123
- Website: Bado Chinese – Home | Facebook
Fire, friends, and food! That is the Backyard promise. It is a casual restaurant with a myriad of seating where you can feel like you are relaxing on your private veranda with your friends and having a good time. They offer breakfast, sandwiches, grilled meats, appetizers, and decadent desserts. Perhaps the best thing about Backyard restaurant; is the tranquil view of the water.
- Cuisine: Café, BBQ, Steak
- Location: Shop 41, North, La Mer, Jumeirah 1
- Trading Hours: 10:00 am – 01:00 am (Monday to Wednesday, & Sunday)
- 10:0 am – 02:00 am (Thursday to Saturday)
- Contact Details: 04 3999128
- Website: Backyard, Jumeirah 1, Dubai | Zomato
18. Hola Restaurant
Hola is a gorgeous restaurant with an amazing tropical vibe. The chefs use the freshest fruit and high-quality ingredients to prepare their mouthwatering dishes. The restaurant has a cozy, ambient atmosphere that makes you feel very welcome. The service is excellent, with friendly staff ready to assist you and make your dining experience unforgettable.
- Cuisine: American
- Location: La Mer, Jumeirah 1
- Trading Hours: 08:00 am – 12:00 am (Monday to Sunday)
- Contact Details: +971 43887999
- Website: HOLA, Jumeirah 1, Dubai (zomato.com)