You’d be forgiven to think that buffet restaurants in Dubai are similar to what you would find in Europe or America. This is because most people believe there’s no such thing as authentic Middle Eastern food. However, this is a misconception—and I want to dispel it right now!
Here is a look at some of the best buffets Dubai has to offer.
1. Al Daawar Revolving Restaurant
Located in the Hyatt Regency in Dubai, Al Daawar Revolving Restaurant is a fine-dining establishment that offers a buffet for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The breakfast buffet includes an omelet station, freshly baked pastries, Arabic coffee, and much more. The lunch and dinner buffets feature cuisines ranging from Japanese and Mediterranean to Middle-eastern dishes.
This restaurant’s revolving aspect is cool on itself—it gives you a 360-degree view of Dubai’s cityscape while enjoying delicious food. This unique combination has landed them the top spot on this list.
- Hours: 6:30 AM – 11:30 PM
- Phone number: +971 4 209 6912
- Website: Al Dawaar Revolving Restaurant
- Location: Hyatt Regency Dubai, 25th, Al Khaleej St
This is one of the few buffet restaurants that offer live cooking, with over 200 dishes on the menu. The restaurant is themed around a modern Arabesque setting with beautiful interiors and an outdoor terrace.
I liked their straightforward reservation process. They are usually open for lunch and dinner with a huge variety of food.
I fell in love with the themed dinners where you can see your food being cooked right in front of you. The desserts are also delicious, and there is a great selection.
- Hours: 7:00 am – 11:30 pm
- Phone number: +971 4 426 1000
- Website: Saffron
- Location: Atlantis Dubai, Crescent Road, The Palm
This is another great buffet restaurant with live cooking and all. With over 1500 positive reviews on Tripadvisor, it’s clear that this is a popular spot for a good meal. They offer everything from Indian and Arabic food to pizza and pasta.
The restaurant sits at a respectable position of 330 out of 8300 restaurants in Dubai. That means you’ll have a good meal and won’t have to break the bank while doing it. You’ll also have access to vegan, halal, and gluten-free dishes.
- Hours: 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM, 6:00PM to 10:30PM
- Phone number: +971 4 426 2626
- Website: Kaleidoscope
- Location: Atlantis Dubai, Crescent Road, The Palm
This laid-back bar and kitchen offers an all-you-can-eat buffet for breakfast, brunch, and dinner. Their bacon, macron, and sausages are exceptionally delicious, and this breakfast mastery results in busy mornings almost every day.
However, the staff there are attentive, quick, and always willing to replenish any dish you happen to like. The buffet is worth trying out, especially if you are looking for a relaxed meal with friends.
- Hours: 7:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- Phone number: +971 4 438 0000
- Website: Urban Bar & Kitchen UBK
- Location: Cluster A, Jumeirah Lakes Towers, 454439, 454439, Dubai, UAE.
This is one of the few places in Dubai that offers an Arabian-style buffet. The food is amazing—especially worth trying if you are looking for something a little different. The restaurant offers live entertainment with an outdoor setting overlooking the street.
I would definitely recommend making a reservation. It can get quite busy, especially during the weekends.
- Hours: 7:00 PM to 11:30 PM
- Phone number: +971 56 549 4440
- Website: Al-hadheerah
- Location: Al Qudra Road Bab Al Shams Desert Resort & Spa
The Talk is one of the most affordable buffet places in Dubai. The food is great, and there’s a lot of it. There’s a lot of seating available, which makes it a great place to go with a large group.
I like this buffet because it’s constantly being refreshed with new food items. They have a wide variety of cuisines, so you’ll never get bored.
One downside is that it can get a little crowded, so be prepared to wait for a table during peak hours.
- Hours: 7:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- Phone number: +971 4 449 8888
- Website: The Talk Restaurant
- Address: Jumeirah Beach Residence, Marina Dubai 282825
This is a trendy buffet restaurant that’s perfect for those looking for something different. The food is international and changes regularly, so you’ll never get bored of the same old dishes.
They have a really cool industrial setting that makes for a great photo opportunity. The outdoor seating and live music are great for a date night. However, people are allowed to smoke, which can be a bit of a turnoff for nonsmokers.
- Hours: 12:00 PM to 1:00 AM
- Phone number: +971 4 702 2455
- Website: Warehouse
- Location: Le Meridien Dubai Hotel & Conference Centre, Airport Road
The open kitchen at Feast Restaurant allows you to watch your food being prepared, ensuring that you’ll enjoy an authentic dining experience. The buffet includes Italian, Indian, and Arabic cuisine, together with a wide variety of desserts.
I have never been disappointed with the food at Feast Restaurant, and I always leave feeling full! The only downside is that it can be pretty costly if you’re not on a company’s expense account.
- Hours: 6:30 AM – 11:00 AM, 6:00 PM – 10:30 PM
- Phone number: +971 4 503 4444
- Website: Feast Restaurant
- Location: Sheraton Grand Hotel, Dubai, Sheik Zayed Road
Talk about a breath-taking view!
Al Muntaha is located at the Burj Al Arab hotel and offers stunning cityscape views. The buffet here has dishes from all over the world, making it a great place to go for a special occasion.
The lighting is dim, and the music is low, creating a romantic setting for an evening out. But be prepared to spend—Al Muntaha is not the cheapest buffet restaurant in Dubai!
- Hours: 7:00 PM to 10:30 PM
- Phone number: +971 4 366 5000
- Website: Al Muntaha
- Location: 27th floor Burj Al Arab
The design and décor of the White Orchid Restaurant are exquisite—it makes you feel as classy and luxurious as the place you’re in. The buffet has a great food selection, including both Asian and fusion.
The duck curry is a crowd’s favorite, and the sushi is always fresh. They also have a great salad bar, with options ranging from fruits to dressings.
- Hours: 5:30 AM to 11:00 PM
- Phone number: +971 4 814 5604
- Website: White Orchid Restaurant
- Location: Lobby Level, JA Palm Tree Court, JA Jebel Ali Golf Resort Exit no 13, Sheik Zayed Road
If you are detail-oriented like me, you’ll love the Arboretum buffet restaurant. This place is all about the little things—they’ve got 12 different types of hummus and a wide variety of salads and sushi. It can be a little pricey, but the quality of the food is worth it.
I once attended a birthday party here, and they put candles in the desserts for each of us! That’s the kind of personal touch that makes Arboretum stand out. The buffet was constantly refreshed, so there was always something new to try.
They have mostly positive reviews online, with people raving about the food quality and presentation. I recommend giving this place a try!
- Hours: 7:00 AM to 12:00 AM, 6:30 PM to 10:30 PM
- Phone number: +971 4 432 3232
- Website: Arboretum
- Address: Al Qasr Hotel, Dubai 75157
I’ve had roast beef and turkey at Imperium, and I can tell you that it’s some of the best food I’ve ever had. The variety is great, with options ranging from vegetarian and vegan to halal cuisines.
I’ve also had their brunch—it’s delicious and satisfying. The service is excellent, and they have a great selection of desserts, which is my favorite part of any buffet.
The decor in this restaurant is pretty cool too, making for a great place to take pictures. The dress code is casual, so you don’t have to worry about dressing up.
- Hours: 7:00 AM – 11:00 AM, 6:00 PM to 11:00 PM
- Phone number: +971 4 453 0444
- Website: Imperium
- Location: Jumeirah Zabeel Saray Al Sufouh Rd The Palm Jumeirah West Crescent, Dubai 27722
Enjoy over 200 dishes from around the world at The Spice Island buffet restaurant in Dubai. This award-winning restaurant is located in the heart of the city and is perfect for those who love to explore new flavors.
The homemade nachos, lemonade, and spicy shrimp soup are all must-try. They offer exceptionally great services and have a wide variety of food to choose from.
Most people who go to this restaurant are regulars, which is always a good sign. It means the food is not boring and the customer service is above average!
- Hours: 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM, 12:20 PM – 3:30 PM, 7:00 PM – 11:00PM
- Phone number: +971 4 356 8888
- Website: The Spice Island
- Location: Salahuddin Road Crowne Plaza Deira, Dubai 8668
The seafood night at Yalumba is definitely a must-try! With its wide variety of items, this restaurant is one of the best places in Dubai for seafood lovers.
Yalumba has a selection of desserts, which is always a plus in my book. I love the decor of this restaurant, which screams elegance but maintains a modern aesthetic. The customer service is excellent, and the staff is very attentive.
- Hours: 6:30 AM to 10:30 PM
- Phone Number: +971 4 702 2455
- Website: Yalumba
- Location: 51 St Airport Road Dubai 10001 UAE
There is something about the variety and complexities of Belgian beers that will forever keep you coming back for more. It might be the little fact that alcohol was not always widely available in the country, so brewers got creative with their recipes. The result is a beer culture that has something for everyone.
But beer is not the only star at Belgian Cafe. The food is also top-notch. The buffet here is one of the best in town, and it’s perfect for indecisive diners. You can choose from an array of meats, seafood, salads, and desserts. The only downside is that you might have to cancel dinner plans after your little Belgian Beer Cafe escapade.
- Hours: 6:30 AM- 10.30 AM, 7:00 PM – 11:00 PM
- Phone number: +971 4 702 2455
- Website: Belgian Beer Cafe
- Location: 51 St Airport Road, Dubai 10001, United Arab Emirates
This is a high-end restaurant that serves the best street food from all over the world. It comes complete with live cooking and a beautifully furnished dining area.
As with any street food, all the offerings in this restaurant are over the top. There is something for everyone, from Thai green curry to Argentinian choripan.
This restaurant offers great value for your money and stunning views of the Dubai cityscape. I can confidently say this is a buffet restaurant you don’t want to miss.
- Hours: 7:30 PM to 11: 30 PM
- Phone number: +971 4 317 4515
- Website: 24th St. World Street Food
- Location: 33 Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai 23335
This one might be a new kid on the block, but it’s quickly making a name for itself as one of the best buffet restaurants in Dubai. La Fontana is home to an all-you-can-eat international buffet that will make your taste buds run wild.
The pasta dishes here are made fresh and are absolutely delicious. The pizza is also some of the best I’ve ever had. But it’s not just the food that’s great here—the customer service is on par.
I highly recommend La Fontana if you are looking for a less crowded buffet experience.
- Hours: 6:00 AM – 11:30 PM
- Phone number: +971 4 563 5555
- Website: La Fontana Restaurant
- Address: Stella Di Mare – Al Mattla’ee Street Dubai Marina