The top romantic restaurants in Dubai provide nothing less than perfection, from the unique vistas of the city’s cityscape to the mouthwatering cuisine. Nothing is more romantic than dining at these lovely restaurants while on vacation in Dubai.
If you want to spice things up in your love life, these restaurants are for you! For all the lovers that visit Dubai, there are a limitless number of picture-perfect places.
Dubai’s fine-dining restaurants are great places to have a romantic supper with your significant other on your honeymoon or a couple’s holiday. The locations have been carefully designed with a romantic theme in mind and are sure to captivate your attention.
Looking for a classy atmosphere while you and your loved one enjoy the greatest sunsets? There’s no doubt about it; Bussola is a great venue for outdoor and indoor events, with stunning views of the Palm Jumeirah. Bussola’s cozy atmosphere and top-notch culinary offerings make it worth a visit.
It features everything you could want regarding delectable Italian fare, including authentic pizza, smoky meats, and mouthwatering pasta dishes.
Drinking wine while watching the sunset over the Arabian Gulf is a romantic way to spend an evening with your special someone.
- Cuisine: Italian
- Address: The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi – Beach Resort & Marina
- Trading Hours: 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm, 7:00 pm to 11:00 pm
- Contact Number: +971 4 511 7373
- Website: Bussola Italian Restaurant and Pizzeria | Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi
Traditional Thai dishes are served in a cozy setting at this restaurant. The Dubai mall fountains provide a romantic backdrop for a candlelit meal for two. You may expect a special flavor from the Bangkok-inspired twist on Thai cuisine. Asian specialties like scallop stir-fry and massaman curry are also worth mentioning.
The pleasant staff will recommend trademark meals to first-time customers to ensure they have the greatest possible experience. In that case, why not plan to dine at one of these romantic restaurants in Dubai? You and your significant other should savor every mouthful.
Thiptara brings to life the mystique and intrigue of Thailand in a new and exciting way. Elegant and private, the restaurant specializes in Thai royal cuisine, particularly seafood prepared in the style of Bangkok. Magic at the water (meaning of Thiptara) translates to exquisite dining experiences, genuine ambiance, and breathtaking scenery.
- Cuisine: Thai
- Address: The Old Town Island, Downtown, Emaar
- Trading Hours: 6:00 pm to 11:30 pm
- Contact Number: +971 4 428 7961
- Website: Thiptara Asian Restaurant Dubai | Address Hotels + Resorts UAE
Picture enjoying a meal outside in the fresh air. Pierchic is one of Dubai’s greatest romantic restaurants because of the gorgeous sea views and delectable cuisine. The restaurant at the end of AI Qasr’s jetty is a great location for a romantic dinner for two.
Indulge in delicious world-class oysters and ceviche from the seafood menu. Early arrival ensures that you will be seated at the front of the line, allowing you to take in the beautiful sunset over the glistening waters of the Arabian Gulf.
Address: Jumeirah Al Qasr
Contact Number: +971 4 432 3232
101 Dining Lounge & Marina
At 101 Dining Lounge & Marina in Dubai, guests may take in the salty ocean air, linger over a stunning sapphire-blue sea, and take in the city’s stunning cityscape. Take a breather on One & Only The Palm’s Marina, perched high above the Arabian Gulf’s sparkling seas.
If you’re looking for an upscale, indoor-outdoor setting where you can mingle with friends and sip drinks and champagne, this is the place for you. They provide a wide variety of delectable seafood, a delicious handmade cocktail, and some of the best champagne in the area.
If you want to create a lasting impression on your date, choose the Josper-chargrilled octopus, fresh squid ink pasta, or roasted fish. Enjoy a magical evening at 101 Restaurant with the love of your life.
- Cuisine: Seafood
- Address: One & Only The Palm
- Trading Hours: 11:30 am to 2:00 am
- Contact Number: +971 4 440 1030
- Website: 101 Dining, Lounge & Bar – Seafood Dubai | One&Only The Palm (oneandonlyresorts.com)
Imagine eating in the sky, surrounded by a canopy of clouds! At.mosphere, a restaurant on the 122nd floor of the Burj Khalifa offers stunning views of the city skyline. The restaurant’s menu features a wide variety of delectable dishes that will impress your date.
If you’re looking for something sweet to conclude the meal with, try Luwak ice cream or a cold seafood tower from Japan. At.mosphere’s hallmark meals include European classics like foie gras and farci, as well as a wide range of other options.
If you’re in the mood for seafood, you can’t go wrong with some Lamb from Australia. Couples would find it difficult to resist the allure of the Arabian Gulf while indulging in the aroma of freshly prepared meals.
- Cuisine: International, Cantonese, Vietnamese, Moroccan
- Address: 122nd Level,Burj Khalifa
- Trading Hours: 7:30 am to 12:30 pm, 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm, 5:30 pm to 1:30 am
- Contact Number: +971 4 888 3828
- Website: Atmosphere | The World’s Tallest Restaurant (atmosphereburjkhalifa.com)
Folly’s great position in Souk Madinat Jumeirah allows it to provide a casual take on modern dining in an inviting setting. Additionally, Folly has two outdoor patio bars, both of which provide amazing views over the rivers of Madinat.
Whether you visit Folly for a craft drink and light nibble, a leisurely dinner, or a private romantic dining experience, this is the place to be! The voyage begins at the front entrance, with a secret tunnel guiding customers up a tiny staircase into the heart of the restaurant.
Tables and chairs in dark wood and turquoise banquettes give the space a timeless vibe. One of the best views in the city can be seen from the rooftop bar of the Outdoor Terrace & Lounge, which is located next to the main restaurant and has its own bar.
It’s a must-see for everyone who wants to see the Burj Al Arab and the Arabian Gulf from the rooftop of Folly’s restaurant. There are few finer spots to drink and snack on as the sun sets.
Folly’s menu is inspired by the chef’s years of training and expertise and his dedication to using only the finest ingredients. Guests are encouraged to design their own tasting menu based on the restaurant’s modern, ingredient-driven cuisine, which is prepared with expertise and refinement.
- Cuisine: Contemporary
- Address: Unit 27, Souk Madinat Jumeriah
- Trading Hours: 5:00 pm to 11:00 pm
- Contact Number: +971 (0)4 4308535
- Website: folly | Souk Madinat Jumeirah |
The Beach Bar & Grill
Mauro Colagreco’s The Beach Bar & Grill is a place where you may enjoy the sea wind and the sand between your toes. Our private beach and Palm Island Bay are visible from the restaurant’s wooden decks. Cooking by famed chef Mauro Colagreco is an excellent way to sample traditional South American cuisine that’s ideal for sharing.
During the day, feel free to come as you are and enjoy our laid-back atmosphere, complete with multi-level timber decks, a large patio, and light-filled rooms only feet from the beach.
Get a taste of South American cuisine with the best crudos, ceviches, flaky empanadas, and fresh salads. Followed by juicy, succulent steaks, fresh seafood, and octopus off the grill. Finally, indulge in Southern-inspired sweets, such as tropical passionfruit, decadent chocolate, and creamy dulce de leche.
Be awestruck as the sky morphs into a kaleidoscope of orange, pink, and yellow as evening descends. Flickering lights and the soft illumination of the night sky create an air of casual elegance under the stars.
- Cuisine: South American
- Address: One & Only Royal Mirage, Al Sufouh Road, Media City
- Trading Hours: Lunch: 12:00 pm to 3:30 pm & Dinner: 7:00 pm to 11:30 pm
- Contact Number: +971 4 399 9999
- Website: One&Only Royal Mirage (oneandonlyresorts.com)
Level 43 Sky Lounge
Dubai’s most famous landmarks, such as Burj Al Arab, Atlantis, Burj Khalifa, and the Jumeirah shoreline, may be seen in a matter of seconds by tourists. Even while the amazing views from Level 43 are often described as “beautiful” or “magnificent,” it offers much more.
The outlet has outside lounge seating for a pre-dinner drink or a delectable sundowner. While the in-house music stylist adds a funky twist to the ambient music, Level 43 creates a relaxing and rejuvenating atmosphere guaranteed to impress any guests who come through the doors.
- Cuisine: International
- Address: Level 43, Four Points by Sheraton, Sheikh Zayed Road
- Trading Hours: Mon-Sun: 2:00 pm to 2:00 am
- Contact Number: +971 56 414 2213
- Website: Contact Us |Rooftop Lounge and Bar in Dubai – Level 43 Sky Lounge (level43lounge.com)
Eauzone is one of Dubai’s top tourist attractions and a great spot for newlyweds looking for a romantic getaway in the city. This unique coastal restaurant offers a stunning sunset view. The ambiance here is incredible! One of Dubai’s finest dining establishments.
Floating effortlessly between the Arabian Court’s reflected water elements and a blue swimming pool, Eauzone is a modern Asian restaurant. Take a stroll along the winding paths to wooden platforms that jut into the Arabian Gulf.
Eauzone is the perfect place to celebrate a special occasion or a romantic date night. Mirror-like ponds surround you in this streamlined, fashionable, and refined setting. As the sun begins to set, take a seat and take in the restaurant’s seductive ambiance as the sky changes hue.
- Cuisine: Thai, Japanese, & Asian
- Address: Al Sufouh Rd, Jumeirah Road, Arabia Courts, Opposite Media City
- Trading Hours: Lunch: 12:00 pm to 3:30 pm; Dinner: 7:00 pm to 11:30 pm
- Contact Number: +971 4 399 9999
- Website: Eauzone: Asian Restaurant In Dubai | One&Only Royal Mirage (oneandonlyresorts.com)
Wouldn’t it be fun to dine in a tropical fish tank? You won’t forget it for the rest of your life. While enjoying your meal, imagine a school of colorful fish swimming by your table! It doesn’t get better than this!
Ossiano is a restaurant at Dubai’s Atlantis resort with a stunning underwater environment. This magnificent restaurant won the Timeout Dubai award for the best seafood restaurant in 2019. So, reserve a table for you and your loved one, choose from one of the menu’s 18 dishes, and spend quality time together eating and viewing aquatic life.
- Cuisine: Seafood
- Address: Atlantis, The Palm
- Trading Hours: 6:00 pm to 11:00 pm
- Contact Number: +971 4 426 2626
- Website: Ossiano | Best Fine Dining Restaurant In Dubai | Atlantis Dubai
Observatory Bar & Grill
The Observatory Bar & Grill in Dubai Marina offers one of the most breathtaking views over the Marina and the Palm Jumeirah. The Observatory Bar & Grill features a dynamic bar and an entertaining restaurant with superb service, delicious food, and a wide selection of beverages.
Cocktails at Observatory Bar & Grill are made with care and attention to detail. The pan-seared fish and seasoned BBQ pork ribs, in addition to the mouthwatering meats and grill selections, should not be missed, as should the truffle fries.
There is a wide range of old and new world wines, craft brews, hops, and malts on the beverage menu. Non-drinkers can enjoy a variety of juices and snacks.
- Cuisine: Mediterranean & European
- Address: 52nd Level, Dubai Marriott Harbour Hotel, King Salman Bin Abdulaziz, Al Saud Street, Dubai Marina
- Trading Hours: 6:00 pm to 11:30 pm
- Contact Number: +971-4-319-4000
- Website: Observatory Bar & Grill | Dubai Marriott Harbour Hotel
At Tomo, diners may have a romantic meal while taking in the cityscape of Dubai from the restaurant’s rooftop. Over three decades ago, Partner Chef Takahashi and his team of talented Japanese chefs established a loyal following in the United Arab Emirates.
This includes many Japanese nationals and residents of other countries. Having won the ‘2013 Best Newcomer’ award from Time Out Dubai, this locally owned Japanese restaurant serves high-quality Japanese fare.
- Cuisine: Japanese (Specializes In Sushi)
- Address: Raffles Dubai, Wafi City, 2, Umm Hurair
- Trading Hours: 6:30 pm to 11:30 pm
- Contact Number: +971 4 3577888
- Website: TOMO (raffles.com)